FBC Canyon loves to support students continuing their education in college and seminary. If you are interested in applying for scholarship, please download the form online and submit an application to the church office.
Who is Eligible?
Each student must submit a completed application and enclose the following items by April to be considered for a scholarship. In addition, each student is required to possess a cumulative GPA of 2.0. All US citizens must be a member of First Baptist Church of Canyon, and each International student must be actively involved in one of the following ministries: International Christian Fellowship (ICF), International Lighthouse, or English as a Second Language (ESL).
Students must submit the application along with the following ,
High School Students
1. Transcript with class rank posted
2. ACT or SAT score
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. Personal Testimony and Spiritual Biography
Transfer and currently enrolled students
1. Transcript(s) from college(s)
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. Personal Testimony and Spiritual Biography